Search This Blog

11.18.2010

"Happy Birthday tooo you...."

Well, it's been over 2 weeks since I posted last! I guess seeing as I leave TOMORROW for thanksgiving break.... probably should update. :)

Let's see....as predicted, the time has flown by. I'm really looking forward to being home, but this has been a great last couple of weeks. I even got a chance to drive to Yakima last week and support my TRCS volleyball team in the state tournament! :) Weird to be on the other side? Yes, it was. But at the same time, I know my time there is over. It's not like I quit partway through and missed stuff. Do I have regrets? Sure. But did I stick with it? Yes. It was great getting to go back and see them though, and encourage them (hopefully). Plus, the "alone time" to just rock out to my music in the car ride there and back was very fun.

Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY! :) I'm old. Lol. That was also a blast. I honestly didn't really care if anything happened or not, just because I've been so ready for thanksgiving that my birthday has sort of... been forgotten. By me. *shrug* But it was great! Everyone is just awesome, and even my brand-new friends did their best to make it special. :) I don't feel at all like I missed out on the celebration - even though I know my family is gonna want to party once I get back, I could be okay either way. I'm just not that materialistic! Well....I don't like OTHER people to be materialistic on my behalf. I still like stuff. Lol.

Anyhow, between now and when I'm done, I have a class, a mid-term, and a band concert. Back-to-back. So I'm wearing my concert clothes and looking like a geek. :) But whatevs. Then I get to come back here and finish packing! Alma and I are leaving here at (hopefully) about 7:30 tomorrow. She wanted to treat me to breakfast for my birthday, so we'll grab some coffee and a pastry or something and hit the road! Then dropping off my car at Nana and Bubba's house and they'll drive us up to Spokane to catch the plane!

Well, I've got a class in a half hour. :)  Catch ya later, cyber world!

*Happy Birthday, Public domain

No comments:

Post a Comment